Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis
Maybe you’re up all day carrying heavy objects and working 12+ hour shifts in hazardous environments. Also, you can be continuously on the ball of your feet without ample cushioning in your work boots. Consequently, you are perhaps prone to a foot condition called plantar fasciitis. The best solution? Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis!
Your job can be tough. This condition makes your tasks even more difficult without the Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis. For example, with a distressing and paralyzing pain in your heels & arches. Moreover, the pain can aggravate. It could affect your regular walking and standing, along with productivity.
Not only the right medical advice is vital here. Also, owning the right pair of Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis footwear for your everyday tasks is crucial. As you don’t need to tolerate and neglect this pain at work every day.
- 1 What Is Plantar Fasciitis?
- 2 Features Of Work Boots Intended For Workers With Plantar Fasciitis
- 3 List of the Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis
- 4 Wolverine Men’s W02421 Raider Boot
- 5 Wolverine Men’s W02072 Athletic Mid Boot
- 6 KEEN Utility Men’s Flint Mid Work Boot
- 7 Carhartt Men’s 6′ Force Blk Cmp
- 8 Carhartt Men’s CMF6371 Rugged Flex Six Inch Waterproof Work Boot
- 9 Bates Men’s Enforcer 5 Inch Nylon Leather Uniform Boot
- 10 Stanley Men’s Dredge Steel-Toe Work Boot
- 11 Carhartt Men’s CMX4023 4″ Ltwt PT Moctoe Caswedge Work Boot
- 12 Timberland PRO Valor Men’s McClellan 6″ Soft Toe Work Boot
- 13 Hi-Tec Men’s Ox Belmont Mid I Waterproof Hiking boot
What Is Plantar Fasciitis?
- The plantar fascia is the most significant ligament in the human body. Moreover, it refers to the flat band of tissue or ligament that joins your heel bone to the toes. Thus supporting the arch of your feet.
- Plantar fasciitis means the inflammation of the plantar fascia ligament. And is usually due to a strain injury leading to micro tears to this ligament. Also, if you strain the plantar fascia, you will feeble, swollen, and aggravate the issue.
Features Of Work Boots Intended For Workers With Plantar Fasciitis
For example, if you suffer from plantar fasciitis, ordinary work boots can amplify your pain. Moreover, you must be aware of the vital features footwear must possess to accommodate your medical condition. Also, without causing any further injury. Read on to find out.
Material & Build
- Work boots and Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis must equip with different top-quality materials that fight against plantar fasciitis. Moreover, they use leather, mesh fabric, memory foam, steel, and suede to construct such a boot. Boot weight and proper grip should be the important aspects as far as the build is concerned.
- Such a Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis for plantar fasciitis must have a sufficiently-cushioned insole and extra padding around your arch and added support for the heel and the sole to put off any dangerous consequences of this condition. The toe room must be ample as well.
- If you have any symptom of plantar fasciitis, the aspect of support for your feet is vital for your health, and it must stop the development of this dreadful condition. Comfort must come from reduced break-in time, well-arched design, breathability, and softness.
- The Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis must have flexible and supple mid-sole and insole to prevent further aches and must be able to sustain the whole body weight all day.
- First, not only should a work boot be comfortable to wear, but the factor of safety also shouldn’t be overlooked when you’re suffering from plantar fasciitis.
- Second, look for a work boot that contains an insole and outsole that provide a higher level of combined shock absorption.
- Finally, you must choose a solid boot for plantar fasciitis that offers excellent arch support, and is explicitly designed of the pain from plantar fasciitis.
List of the Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis
If you suffer from plantar fasciitis, check out this roundup of 10 recommended work boots designed for plantar fasciitis and invest on the one that’s most suitable for you.
- Wolverine Men’s W02421 Raider Boot
- Wolverine Men’s W02072 Athletic Mid Boot
- KEEN Utility Men’s Flint Mid Work Boot
- Carhartt Men’s 6′ Force Blk Cmp Toe-m
- Carhartt Men’s CMF6371 Rugged Flex Six Inch Waterproof Work Boot
- Bates Men’s Enforcer 5 Inch Nylon Leather Uniform Boot
- Stanley Men’s Dredge Steel-Toe Work Boot
- Carhartt Men’s CMX4023 4″ Ltwt PT Moctoe Caswedge Work Boot
- Timberland PRO Valor Men’s McClellan 6″ Soft Toe Work Boot
- Hi-Tec Men’s Ox Belmont Mid I Waterproof Hiking Boot
Wolverine Men’s W02421 Raider Boot
- Full-grain leather upper build
- Breathable, comfy mesh lining
- Durable and pain-relieving boot
- Slip- & oil-resistant outsole
- Founded in Rockford, Michigan in 1883, Wolverine is a legendary American brand blending superior material with undying craftsmanship.
- These boots are built as the best boots for plantar fasciitis to survive the toughest environments and are committed to innovation and patented technologies.
- MULTISHOX insole is a cushioned footbed that reduces pressure in the heel resulting from plantar fasciitis. This removable footbed is customizable to add your individual orthotics. 6″ Raider bends and flexes for full performance. You get the comfort of an athletic shoe with the support of work boot.
- The pinched pain and cramped-feeling feet from plantar fasciitis are gone as it supports and cushions feet, while the outsole absorbs jarring shock with each step. Wolverine’s 30-day comfort guarantee promises a full refund.
- Slip, oil and abrasion-resistant Wolverine rubber lug outsole, Polyurethane midsole, contour welt construction for flexibility and safety, and breathable mesh lining help avoid the foot pain from spreading or amplifying.
- Raider has enough support and comfort and virtually eliminates the problems arising from plantar fasciitis without causing further complications.
- Contour welt construction is great for squatting and kneeling.
Wolverine Men’s W02072 Athletic Mid Boot
- Removable cushion footbed
- Split-suede leather/mesh upper
- Steel toe for foot safety
- Slip-resistant outsole
- If you’re working 12+ hours per day, the continued strain from standing or walking on hard surfaces can cause plantar fascia to swell and become aggravated.
- Wolverine Men’s W02072 athletic mid boot is built with the solitary purpose of staying true to its original goal – creating authentic, hard-working work boots to assuage this medical condition.
- Olive/ Sand W02072 mid work boots are constructed with sturdy, split-suede 90% leather, 10% Nylon and mesh upper that breathes to remove interior dampness and odor.
- Removable full-cushion footbed, cement construction, compression-molded EVA foam midsole, slip-resistant rubber outsole make this boot a sturdy gear for people with plantar fasciitis.
- If you’re suffering from plantar fasciitis and having difficulty walking at work, this Wolverine offers the best boots for plantar fasciitis that added support in the correct areas, from the very first day, you’ll be able to walk comfortably.
- These boots have wide and roomy toe and heel box, your feet can glide in these and the pain is completely gone.
- Comfort is augmented by the EVA midsole and the durable fiberglass shank molds to the heel and arch area to offer flexible support to the plantar fascia which requires it most.
- The easy lace-up feature allows you to fine-tune the comfort and support, necessary for people with plantar fasciitis.
- If you either sit or are on your feet all day, then this boot will be great for you. Comfortable and inexpensive, it can withstand the harsh winters to keep feet warm.
- Fiberglass shank stabilizes the feet, and it weighs 75% lesser than steel and lessens foot fatigue and fasciitis pain.
KEEN Utility Men’s Flint Mid Work Boot
- Breathable work boot
- Attractive ankle-cut boot for hiking
- Metatomical footbed design to ease out heel pain
- KEEN Utility Men’s Flint mid work boot brings the comfort and form of a hiking boot into the work boot. The more innate, snug fit in its heel and a more roomy, intuitive toe box makes this a one of a kind best boots for plantar fasciitis.
- Available in sizes 7-14 (US), the Slate Black/Burnt Henna colored Flint has a full leather construction with a rugged non-marking rubber outsole.
- The ankle-cut work boot with detachable footbed is also equipped with padded tongue and collar and extremely breathable mesh panels.
- KEEN Utility Flint boot features asymmetrical toe protection exclusively made to accommodate left and right foot, offering protection across toes.
- It allows room to budge and flex, averting pinching if the foot is hyper-flexed.
- Flint steel toe shoes offer high performance and are moderately water-repellent with a breathable membrane to encourage air flow and keep you dry.
- Even if you wear them for about 10-12+ hours per day walking around on concrete, the back and heel don’t hurt.
- They breathe better than all-leather work boots, your feet won’t sweat/stink.
- These boots are good for flat-footed people who are at a greater risk of plantar fasciitis.
- Flint takes work and safety boots to next level, and this looks casual but can take on anything your workday or a hiking trip brings.
Carhartt Men’s 6′ Force Blk Cmp
- Extremely lightweight for relieving pain
- Nicely designed work boot
- High traction on jagged surfaces
- Carhartt Men’s 6′ Force Blk Cmp Toe-m is the result of diverse product offering that offers utility, style, fashion, and pain relief for men who are looking for best boots for plantar fasciitis.
- Individuals who handle heavy equipment and stand on industrial floors carry on their work with strength and integrity.
- Black Coated Leather colored Carhartt Force is attractive-looking and appears impressive with its design and craftsmanship.
- Lightweight Force is built of genuine leather and has synthetic & flexible sole particularly designed to handle the pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
- You can wear these for 10+ hours a day walking and standing on concrete, and your heel and ball of the foot do not hurt.
- Force is comfortable and waterproof, fit for a wet environment or harsh winters and feet stay dry, and the composite toe gives the protection of a stiff steel toe work boot.
- It fits as expected, and doesn’t take long to break in.
- They are comfy right out of the box and keep getting better with extended wear.
- The boot holds up great, and there’s little foot fatigue or fasciitis pain after standing on concrete all day.
- Stitching and soles remain intact after extensive use.
- Concrete floors are agonizing for workers with plantar fasciitis.
- These do pretty well with the removable insoles that are thicker than most modern work footwear, made from a blend of high-grade materials.
- Insoles show no tear and have great protection and traction.
- These are super light.
Carhartt Men’s CMF6371 Rugged Flex Six Inch Waterproof Work Boot
- Composite toe meets ASTM 2413-11, EH protection
- 5 layers of cushioning to avoid pain
- Extreme Storm Defender water-resistance
- If you are looking for a footwear that will keep you plantar fasciitis pain-free, notwithstanding your working environment, Carhartt Men’s CMF6371 Rugged Flex 6″ waterproof boots for plantar fasciitis is a great choice.
- The boot is acclaimed by workers and experts alike and is indispensable in healing the throbbing foot pain. These boots live up to the Carhartt legacy and reputation.
- The storm Defender waterproof membrane provides brilliant breathability while keeping out any wet element for a drier, more comfy foot environment.
- Rubber heel and toe offer good support and durability
- Cement construction provides flexibility and comfort.
- Dual-density OrthoLite® insole provides better underfoot comfort for fasciitis pain.
- EVA Midsole with PU pad allows outstanding cushioning and shock absorption.
- Roomy heel and toe area offer good snug fit with no sore feet. Break-in is easy, footbed seems comfortable.
- Compared to steel, it’s much lighter, they clean up well and you can spray them off, the caps on toes and heels guard the leather.
- Rugged and hard-hitting, this boot features solid cement construction and Ortholite insoles to grant 5 layers of cushion and safety and heals fasciitis pain.
- A water-resistant membrane keeps the feet dry, and the shoe is oil, chemical or slip-resistant.
Bates Men’s Enforcer 5 Inch Nylon Leather Uniform Boot
- Cushioned detachable (replaceable) insole
- Shock-absorbing pads
- Leather/Nylon upper
- Anti-slip outsole secure the feet
- Bates manufactures durable and comfortable work boots for plantar fasciitis for more than a decade. Built with superb leather, 1680 denier ballistic nylon, supple athletic build, and classic style, Bates Men’s Enforcer 5″ nylon leather uniform boot accompanies you at hazardous work sites.
- These decent boots stress more on pain-reducing, long lasting, protective capacity than fashion.
- Lightweight cement construction doesn’t put any strain on foot and improves the shelf-life by performing under pressure.
- These serious uniform/tactical boots are committed to providing prominence, comfort, and utility.
- These boots are firm and require some amount of break-in time, but, once they are broken in, they are comfortable and only get better.
- They are well-made with great arch support.
- Enforcer is surprisingly lightweight and comfortable for healing fasciitis pain and does last quite a while with its cushy insole and just the right balance.
- Tread is amazing and does not wear out thereby ensuring food safety.
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole are 30% lighter than the original Enforcer series.
- This boot can withstand severe chemical elements and hazards encountered at even crash scenes.
- The safety of this model of boot is so reliable that the customers choose this for serious work environment without opting for other brands.
- Compression molded midsole & fully-cushioned detachable EVA footbed heals fasciitis pain with its unique shock-absorbing pads.
Stanley Men’s Dredge Steel-Toe Work Boot
- Full-grain leather upper with synthetic sole
- Pull-on no-laces style work boot
- The watertight and roomy heel area
- Hazard protection
- Stanley Men’s Dredge steel-toe work boot is a casual-appearing pull on that provides all the comfort when you suffer from the plantar fasciitis pain and fortification that a worker needs to do his job right.
- An attractive-looking work boot with Chelsea-boot styling features elastic side gores with pull-on loops at the opening, TPU toe cap and heel counters allow for unbreakable protection and robustness.
- Dredge is made for all safety trades where workers appreciate good support, effortless comfort and lightweight-duty work boot.
- The injected Polyurethane midsole/outsole soaks up shock and is non-weighty and supple which reduces exhaustion and fascitis pain from being on concrete all day.
- Moisture-wicking lining and removable EVA insole have supplementary EVA cavity for outstanding cushioning, no-laces style and the ease of putting on simplify the use.
- People who wear broad boot socks find a superior fit, and like the pull-on design with the gussets, good thick leather upper offers more than enough cushion.
- Watertight up to the top, Dredge is lightweight and roomy but fitting at the same time.
- Most boots can grip onto feet and get crushed in months, but these allow the foot to move freely in the boot, without holding on too tight and there are no signs of slowing down.
- Steel shank keeps the feet safe from any danger and averts further trauma to fasciitis pain.
- Slip- and oil-resistant rubber outsole keeps you standing all day whether you’re a mechanic or a firefighter.
Carhartt Men’s CMX4023 4″ Ltwt PT Moctoe Caswedge Work Boot
- PU with Ortholite™ cushion insoles for healing pain
- Cement construction for durability
- Oil-tanned leather upper
- If you are somebody who is on their feet a lot and carries out work that needs useful working boots for plantar fasciitis, do yourself a favor and regard this work boot to give your feet a bit of extra care and safety.
- Brown-colored CMX4023 is available in sizes 8-14 (US) and has durable yet flexible oil-tanned leather construction with a strong rubber sole that doesn’t wear quickly.
- The platform of this casual work-inspired soft-toe boot measures just about 7 inches
- PU with Ortholite™ cushion insoles along with Fast Dry® technology lining soaks away sweat.
- CMX4023 feels good the minute you put them on as this is comfortable.
- You can treat them with leather conditioner/wax just out of the box and the shade gets a lot darker and looks rich and nice.
- Light socks with these roomy shoes and the wedge soles make them comfy on the concrete and heal fasciitis pain. It’s a work boot without a too aggressive tread.
- You can use them for rough outdoor use for scouting around a place or mowing the lawn. Supple and lightweight, the build quality is great and looks and feels sturdy.
- Insoles aren’t needed with these boots as these are soft enough to fight plantar fasciitis and these are true to size.
- CMX4023 is safe to wear in pouring down rain and keeps the socks and feet dry when you get back from work.
- These great boots offer a very light and secure feeling at greasy, rocky, or concrete surfaces.
- CMX4023 is not a heavier duty boot that can make the heels of your feet hurt after a full day of working outside.
Timberland PRO Valor Men’s McClellan 6″ Soft Toe Work Boot
- Anti-Fatigue technology for fasciitis pain relief
- Vibram outsole & fiberglass shank support
- 30-day comfort guarantee
- Scotchgard protector for stain resistance
- Black Leather colored McClellan is made of waterproof polish-able full-grain leather for keeping the feet dry and free from abrasions.
- The build is durable and is fortified with Scotchgard protector by 3M for complete stain resistance which maintains the fresh look and improves shelf-life of the Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis.
- The hardware is entirely non-metallic and extremely lightweight which makes it suitable for people looking for the best boots for plantar fasciitis.
- If you’re working at a construction site or any industrial floor, being on feet all the time can be painful if you have plantar fasciitis.
- Cement construction of McClellan reduces the break-in time and makes the Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis comfy right out of the box while allowing flexibility of bending and flexing at the same time.
- Lightweight midsole grants pain relief and allows an athletic performance.
- McClellan is infused with the proprietary Anti-Fatigue technology that absorbs shocks, supplies tremendous energy at key zones of the feet for additional power and stamina.
- Also, McClellan is indispensable in healing plantar fasciitis as its contoured insole gives utmost support to particularly the heel and the ball of the foot.
- Besides, McClellan has Timberland’s exclusive Vibram performance non-marking rubber outsole that makes it safe to wear on rocky and hard surfaces to keep your feet secure.
- McClellan is slip- and oil-resistant to make you safe on oily and slimy floors.
- Providing good ankle support, the work boot keeps you protected from further trauma or blunt force at the workplace. Tread is amazingly resilient.
Hi-Tec Men’s Ox Belmont Mid I Waterproof Hiking boot
- XLR8 – impact-absorbing midsole
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane
- i-shield technology
- Rustproof hardware
- Michelin rubber outsole for safe traction
- Founded in 1978, Hi-Tec Sports USA has initiated the original lightweight hiking boot and continues to design and grow authentic work footwear thoroughly dedicated to comfort, pain relief, and quality while distributing globally.
- From sidewalk to the hiking trails or to the industry floors, the Hi-Tec Men’s Ox Belmont Mid I Waterproof Hiking Shoe provides total comfort and fortification.
- The Michelin rubber outsole presents traction and resilience in this lightweight & waterproof work boot and Best Boots For Plantar Fasciitis. It’s a perfect work boot for plantar fasciitis.
- Lightweight, hard-wearing ‘fork shank’ ensures suppleness and stability on rocky surfaces.
- Molded heel chassis is designed to offer added stability, safety, and durability. Impact-absorbing XLR8 midsole assures long-lasting cushioning, support, and total comfort.